Kingdom of Lesotho [electronic resource]: 2008 Article Iv Consultation--Staff Report; Staff Supplement;Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion; and Statement by Theexecutive Director for the Kingdom of Lesotho
- Washington : International Monetary Fund Jan. 2010
- Physical Description:
- 21 p. 11.000 x 08.500 in.
- Additional Creators:
- International Monetary Fund
- IMF Staff Country Reports No. 10/5
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation This 2008 Article IV Consultation discusses that Lesotho has made significant progress in macroeconomic performance, but the pace of implementation of key structural reforms has been slow. After a decade of low growth, economic activity surged above historic trends, averaging 6.6 percent during 200607, driven by the mining, textile, and construction sectors. However, poverty has seen only a modest decline. Executive Directors have commended the authorities for their prudent macroeconomic management, which has contributed to the recent strong economic performance and a continued build-up of international reserves.
- 9781451823899 and 1451823894 (Trade Paper)
View MARC record | catkey: 31852426