Cross-cultural communication [videorecording] : how culture affects communication / Odyssey Productions LLC
- Additional Titles:
- How culture affects communication
- New York N.Y. : Distributed by Insight Media, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (20 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- McIlwain, Charlton D., 1971-
Insight Media (Firm)
- Issues in cross-cultural communication are examined including public behavior, taboos, power, stereotyping, time conceptualization, socialization, direct and indirect communication and high context versus low context cultures.
- This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenters: Charlton Mcllwain, Cynthia Mitler, and Sue Collins.
- Technical Details:
- Recorded DVD.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-MEDIA copy: Purchased with funds from the Karl R. and Diane Wendle Fink Libraries Collections Endowment; 20056.
View MARC record | catkey: 3196224