To broaden the way : a Confucian-Jewish dialogue / Galia Patt-Shamir
- Patt-Shamir, Galia
- Lanham : Lexington Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 323 pages ; 23 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Studies in comparative philosophy and religion
- Where religions meet : learning a way, and ways of learning -- What literature mirrors : biblical themes as universal themes -- How philosophy suggests : from understanding texts to understanding life through living riddles -- From Eden through Babel to the land of Moriah : life as perpetual test -- From Earth through man to heaven : life as a mystery -- Confucian way as living a riddle.
- 0739110233 (cloth : alk. paper)
0739111914 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 306-321).
View MARC record | catkey: 3196730