Insecta mundi [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Insecta mundi (Online)
- Gainesville, Fla., USA : Flora & Fauna Publications, -
- Additional Creators:
- Center for Systematic Entomology
- Language Note:
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1985)-v. 20, no. 1/2 (Mar./June 2006) ; 0001-
- Publication Frequency:
- Irregular, 2007-
Four numbers yearly, 1985-2006
- Publisher varies, 1985-1990; Center for Systematic Entomology, 1991-
- Special Numbering:
- As of 2007, Insecta Mundi is published irregularly throughout the year, not as a quarterly issues; articles are published and given an individual number as completed.
Some numbers issued in combined form.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 31990662