Serenade for wind [electronic resource] / Dvořák. Mládí / Janáček. Dixtuor / Enescu
- Dvořák, Antonín, 1841-1904
- Uniform Title:
- Serenades, oboes (2), clarinets (2), bassoons (2), contrabassoon, horns (3), cello, double bass, op. 44, D minor
- [Hong Kong] : Naxos Music Library, 
- Additional Creators:
- Enesco, Georges, 1881-1955
Janáček, Leoš, 1854-1928
Filharmoniske selskap (Oslo, Norway). Blåsesolister
- Serenade, op. 44 / Dvořák (23:27) -- Dixtuor, op. 14 / Enesco (19:52) -- Mládí / Janáček (16:48).
- Related Titles:
- ["00:23:27", "00:19:52", "00:16:48"]
- Medium of Performance:
- winds cello double bass
- Streaming audio.
The 1st work is for 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons, contrabassoon, 3 horns, violoncello, and double bass; the 2nd work is for 2 flutes, oboe, English horn, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons, and 2 horns; the 3rd work is a suite for flute (and piccolo), oboe, clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon, and horn.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed Dec. 15, 2004).
Compact disc (DDD).
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Oslo Philharmonic Wind Soloists.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Ris Kirke, Oslo, Norway (Dvořák, Enescu) and Sojenberg Kirke, Oslo, Norway (Janáček) from 4th to 6th November 1996.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: MS Windows 98SE, or 2000, or XP; MS Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 1.7.1, FireFox 1PR, Netscape 7.1, or Opera 7.53; and Media Player 9 or 10.
System requirements: Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.2.8 or 10.3.5; MS Internet Explorer 5.2, Mozilla 1.7, Netscape 7.1, Opera 7.53, or Safari 1.0; Media Player 9.0. Or, Mac OS 8.6 / 9.0; MS Internet Explorer 5.1; Windows Media Player 7.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 3199931