Journal of Supreme Court history [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- J. Supreme Court hist. (Online)
Some providers also have title: J. Sup. Ct. Hist
- <2000-> : Washington, D.C. : The Supreme Court Historical Society ; Malden, MA : Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
1990-1999 : Washington, D.C. : The Supreme Court Historical Society, 1990-
- Additional Creators:
- Supreme Court Historical Society
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with 1990.
- Publication Frequency:
- Three times a year, 1999-
Two times a year, 1996-1998
- Special Numbering:
- First issue for 1999 called v. 23, no. 1 but constitutes v. 24, no. 1.
Issues for 1996-1998 issued in 2 vols.; 1999- in three issues, designated as v. 24, no. 1-
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Issuing Body:
- "Journal of Supreme Court History is published ... by the Supreme Court Historical Society through Blackwell Publishing, Inc. ... Malden, MA."
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 32008028