- Erinnerung an H.W. Ernst : introduction and capriccio -- Albumleaves -- Original Ungarischer -- Introduction and variations on the theme of Endre Bartay's opera "Csel" -- Souvenir for Franz Liszt : Rákóczy march -- Introduction and verbunkos : for viola and piano (reconstructed by Amadé Németh) -- Duo brillant in the form of a fantasy on Hungarian airs : for violin and piano.
- Streaming audio.
The 4th work originally for piano and strings.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed Dec. 15, 2004).
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- István Kassai, piano ; Ferenc Szecsódi, violin (6th work) ; Péter Lukács, viola (7th work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at the Italian Institute in Budapest, Feb.-May 1990.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: MS Windows 98SE, or 2000, or XP; MS Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 1.7.1, FireFox 1PR, Netscape 7.1, or Opera 7.53; and Media Player 9 or 10.
System requirements: Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.2.8 or 10.3.5; MS Internet Explorer 5.2, Mozilla 1.7, Netscape 7.1, Opera 7.53, or Safari 1.0; Media Player 9.0. Or, Mac OS 8.6 / 9.0; MS Internet Explorer 5.1; Windows Media Player 7.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 3200967