Variations on an original theme [electronic resource] : op. 21, no. 1 ; Variations on a Hungarian song : op. 21, no. 2 ; Five studies for piano / Brahms
- Five studies. Study in F minor after Frédéric Chopin (2:43) ; Rondo in C major after Carl Maria von Weber (4:38) ; Presto in G minor after J.S. Bach (1st version) (3:58) ; Presto in G minor after J.S. Bach (2nd version) (4:12) ; Chaconne in D minor by J.S. Bach (for left hand alone) (17:37).
- Related Titles:
- Variations on a Hungarian song
- ["00:16:17", "00:06:37", "00:33:08"]
- Streaming audio.
Originally for piano, 4 hands.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed Dec. 15, 2004).
Durations: 16:17; 6:37; 34:00.
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Idil Biret, piano.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded 1993, Clara Wieck Auditorium, Heidelberg.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: MS Windows 98SE, or 2000, or XP; MS Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 1.7.1, FireFox 1PR, Netscape 7.1, or Opera 7.53; and Media Player 9 or 10.
System requirements: Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.2.8 or 10.3.5; MS Internet Explorer 5.2, Mozilla 1.7, Netscape 7.1, Opera 7.53, or Safari 1.0; Media Player 9.0. Or, Mac OS 8.6 / 9.0; MS Internet Explorer 5.1; Windows Media Player 7.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 3201327