Rhetoric and reality : gender and the colonial experience in South Asia / edited by Avril Powell and Siobhan Lambert-Hurley
- New Delhi ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 320 pages ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Powell, Avril A. (Avril Ann)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- SOAS studies on South Asia
- Contributed articles presented at a workshop held in Dhaka, December 2002 on gender identity and family life of Indian women organised by Bangladesh Chapter of International Federation for Research in Women's History.
- 0195677048 (hbk.)
- "This volume is based on papers presented at a two-day workshop held in Dhaka, Bangladesh, in December 2002, on the 'Gender and the Colonial Experience in South Asia'--P. [vii].
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3204312