Psychosomatic medicine [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Psychosomatic medicine (Online)
- Washington, DC : Committee on Problems of Neurotic Behavior, Division of Anthropology and Psychology, National Research Council
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Research in Psychosomatic Problems
American Psychosomatic Society
National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Problems of Neurotic Behavior
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- Publication Frequency:
- Nine issues yearly, 2007-
- Imprint varies: Baltimore : Williams & Wilkins Co., <1942-1946>; New York : Paul B. Hoeber, Inc., <1947->; New York : Harper & Row, <-1972>; [New York] Elsevier, <1973-1988>; [Baltimore] : Williams & Wilkins, 1989-
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Issuing Body:
- Issued Jan. 1939-Dec. 1943 under sponsorship of the Committee on Problems of Neurotic Behavior of the National Research Council; Jan. 1944-<Mar./Apr. 1948> by the American Society for Research in Psychosomatic Problems; <May/June 1948-> by the American Psychosomatic Society.
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 32073922