Love in the East; or, adventures of twelve hours [electronic resource] : a comic opera, in three acts. Written by the author of The strangers at home. As performed at the Theatre-Royal, Drury-Lane
- Cobb, James, 1756-1818
- London : printed for W. Lowndes, 1788.
- The second edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 2 unnumbered pages, 81, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- The author of The strangers at home = James Cobb., Reproduction of original from the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN3153.
View MARC record | catkey: 3208730