The miser [electronic resource] : A comedy. Taken from Plautus and Moliere. As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's servants. By Henry Fielding, Esq
- Fielding, Henry, 1707-1754
- London : printed for J. Watts, 1754.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 95, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Adapted by Fielding from Molière's 'L'avare', itself based on the 'Aulularia' of Plautus.
Also issued as a part of the 1755 and 1765 London editions of 'The dramatic works of Henry Fielding'.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN4481.
View MARC record | catkey: 3209026