An essay on the writings and genius of Shakespear [electronic resource] : compared with the Greek and French dramatic poets. With some remarks upon the misrepresentations of Mons. de Voltaire
- Montagu, Mrs. (Elizabeth), 1720-1800
- Dublin : printed for J. Potts, W. Sleater, D. Chamberlaine, J. Williams, and W. Colles, 1778.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 242 pages ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Elizabeth Montagu.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the Cambridge University Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN9398.
View MARC record | catkey: 3209753