A new Italian grammar [electronic resource] : which contains a true and easy method for acquiring this language. ... By Ferd. Altieri, ...
- Altieri, F. (Ferdinando)
- Uniform Title:
- New grammar, Italian-English, and English-Italian. Part 1
- Venice : printed by John Baptist Pasquali, 1753.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 263, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- "Intended as a grammar for English residents in Italy" (Alston).
Originally published as the first part (English-Italian) of 'A new grammar, Italian-English, and English-Italian' London, 1728, without the vocabulary.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Graduate School of Education Gutman.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, XII.57
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN10157.
View MARC record | catkey: 3209869