The Oxford spelling-book [electronic resource] ; being a complete introduction to English orthography. In a method much more clear and intelligible than any book of this nature, hitherto extant. In four parts. ... The whole interspersed with easy and familiar rules, ... By Tho. Tuite
- Tuite, Thomas
- London : printed for J. Hazard, 1726.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 132 pages, plates ; 12⁰.
- With an additional titlepage, engraved., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Graduate School of Education Gutman., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, IV.323 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN11051.
View MARC record | catkey: 3210075