The non-juror [electronic resource] : A comedy. As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal, by His Majesty's servants. Written by Mr. Cibber
- Cibber, Colley, 1671-1757
- London : printed for B. Lintot, 1718.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, vi, 6 unnumbered pages, 76, 4 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Molière, 1622-1673
- Related Titles:
- Tartuffe. Adaptations
- Based on Molière's 'Tartuffe'.
Apparently largely a reissue of the sheets of the second edition.
With a half-title, sig. A8 containing advertisements, and two final leaves containing the epilogue and advertisements.
Also issued as part of: 'The English theatre for the year 1718', London, 1719.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN11574.
View MARC record | catkey: 3210166