Poems on affairs of state [electronic resource] : from the time of Oliver Cromwell, to the abdication of K. James Second. Written by the greatest wits of the age. ... With some miscellany poems by the same: most whereof never before printed. Now carefully examin'd with the originals, and publish'd without any castration. Vol. I.
- Uniform Title:
- Poems on affairs of state. Vol.1.
- London : printed for Thomas Tebb and Theoph. Sanders, Edw. Symon, and Francis Clay, 1716.
- The sixth edition corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 224, 245-267, 1 unnumbered page, 8 unnumbered pages, 264 pages ; 8⁰.
- In two parts; 'State-poems continued from the time of O. Cromwel, to the year 1697' has a separate titlepage dated 1709, without an edition statement, and separate pagination; the register is continuous.
A reissue of the 1710 6th ed. corrected with a cancel titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Case, 211 (1h)
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN12193.
View MARC record | catkey: 3210385