The tragedy of the Lady Jane Gray [electronic resource] : By N. Rowe Esq
- Rowe, Nicholas, 1674-1718
- London [i.e. The Hague] : printed for T. Johnson, 1718.
- Physical Description:
- 75, 5 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- The last two leaves contain a prologue and advertisements for T. Johnson, bookseller in The Hague., Also issued as part of: 'A collection of the best English plays', 1710-21, published by Johnson; and as part of some copies of 'A select collection of the best modern English plays', 1750, published by Scheuleer., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN13785.
View MARC record | catkey: 3210677