A treatise of English particles [electronic resource] : shewing much of the variety of their significations and uses in English: ... With a praxis upon the same. By William Walker, B.D. ...
- Walker, William, 1623-1684
- London : printed by J. H. for E. Pawlett, 1703.
- The twelfth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 461, that is, 463 pages, 49 unnumbered pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- With an additional titlepage, engraved: 'A new dictionary of English particles ..'.
With an index and a final advertisement leaf.
Page numbers 431-432 repeated.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Graduate School of Education Gutman.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, III.170
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN14003.
View MARC record | catkey: 3210706