The two cousins [electronic resource] : a moral story, for the use of young persons. In which is exemplified the necessity of moderation and justice to the attainment of happiness. By the author of The blind child and Dramatic dialogues
- Pinchard, Elizabeth Sibthorpe
- London : printed for E. Newbery, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 144, 4 pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- The author of 'The blind child' = Mrs. Pinchard.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Roscoe, J291 (2)
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN14137.
View MARC record | catkey: 3210724