The beggar's opera [electronic resource] : Written by Mr. Gay. Marked with the variations in the manager's book, at the Theatre-Royal, in Drury-Lane
- Gay, John, 1685-1732
- London : printed for W. Strahan, T. Lowndes, T. Caslon, W. Nicoll, and S. Bladon, 1782.
- Physical Description:
- 59, 1 unnumbered page, plate ; 12⁰.
- Note on verso of titlepage: "The reader is desired to observe, that the passages omitted in the representation at the theatres are here preserved, and marked with inverted commas".
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN14804.
View MARC record | catkey: 3210821