The Athenian oracle [electronic resource] : being an entire collection of all the valuable questions and answers in the old Athenian mercuries. ... By a member of the Athenian Society
- Member of the Athenian Society
- London : printed, for Andrew Bell, 1703-04.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes ; 8⁰.
- "In part a reprint, in part a continuation of "The Athenian gazette: or Casuisticall mercury", published from March 17, 1691, to June 14, 1697, by John Dunton and his collaborators, who styled themselves the Athenian society. The separate numbers bore the title Athenian mercury. They were mainly the work of Dunton, assisted by R. Sault, and Samuel Wesley, the elder" (NUC).
Vol. 3 is dated: 1704.
Horizontal chain lines.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN16102.
View MARC record | catkey: 3211078