Hudibras [electronic resource] : In three parts. Written in the time of the late wars. Corrected and amended: with additions. To which are added annotations, with an exact index to the whole. Adorn'd with a new set of cuts, design'd and engrav'd by Mr. Hogarth
- Butler, Samuel, 1612-1680
- London : printed for D. Midwinter and A. Ward, J. Walthoe, J. and J. Knapton, R. Knaplock, B. Sprint, [and 9 others in London], 1732.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 214, 197-400, 24 unnumbered pages, plates : portrait ; 12⁰.
- Parts 2 and 3 have separate titlepages; that to Part 3 bears the imprint: printed for B. Motte.
Text continuous despite pagination.
Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN17078.
View MARC record | catkey: 3211140