Gothic stories [electronic resource] : Sir Bertrand's adventures in a ruinous castle: The story of Fitzalan: The adventure James III. of Scotland had with the weird sisters, ... The story of Raymond castle: The ruin of the House of Albert: and Mary, a fragment
- London : printed and sold by S. Fisher; also sold by T. Hurst; and T. Tounley, Boston, 1800.
- Third edition, with additions.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 48 pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Barbauld, Mrs. (Anna Letitia), 1743-1825
- Related Titles:
- Sir Bertrand
- "'Sir Bertrand' is by Mrs. Barbauld; 'James III's adventure' is extracted from Edmund of the forest, by Agnes Musgrave; 'Raymond castle' is by [James?] Bacon; and 'The ruin of the House of Albert' is by Everhard Ryan." (NUC)., Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN18361.
View MARC record | catkey: 3211248