Poems upon several occasions [electronic resource] : By the Reverend Mr. John Pomfret. Viz. I. The choice. ... VI. On the conflagration, and last judgment. The sixth edition, corrected. With some account of his life and writings. To which are added, his Remains
- Pomfret, John, 1667-1702
- Uniform Title:
- Miscellany poems on several occasions
- London : printed for D. Brown, J. Walthoe, A. Bettesworth, E. Taylor, and J. Hooke, 1724.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 132, vi, 17, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- 'Remains of the Reverend Mr. Pomfret', 2nd ed., London, E. Curll, 1724, has separate titlepage and pagination.
'Poems', a reissue of the 6th ed., corrected, with the imprint: London, A. Bettesworth, W. Taylor, E. Curll, J. Hooke, 1724.
First published as 'Miscellany poems on several occasions'.
Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, p.610
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN21233.
View MARC record | catkey: 3211596