The standard rules of the round and round-text-hands [electronic resource] : mathematically demonstrating how better alphabets of those hands may be performed than has ever yet been published in Great-Britain. ... Invented by Charles Snell, ...
- Snell, Charles, 1667-1733
- Additional Titles:
- Standard rules of the round and round-text hands
- London : printed for and sold by Henry Overton, 1717.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, viiip., plates ; obl.2⁰.
- The plates, lettered A-F, are engraved by George Bickham, Snr.
Plate A is dated 1714.
Reproduction of original from the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Heal, A. Engl. writing-masters., Pp.161-2
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN23247.
View MARC record | catkey: 3211846