The speech of the Right Honourable John, Lord Baron Fitzgibbon, (now Earl of Clare) Lord High Chancellor of Ireland: delivered in the House of Peers on the second reading of the bill for the relief of His Majesty's Roman Catholic subjects, March 13, 1793 [electronic resource].
- Clare, John Fitzgibbon, Earl of, 1748-1802
- Uniform Title:
- Speech of the Right Honourable John Lord Baron Fitzgibbon, .. March 13, 1793
- Dublin : printed by R. Marchbank, for J. Milliken, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 42 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Ireland. Parliament. House of Lords
- Related Titles:
- Proceedings. 1793-03-13.
- Also issued as part of: 'The speech of the Right Honourable John, Lord Baron Fitzgibbon, ... with ... the speech of ... John Foster', London, 1798., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN24994.
View MARC record | catkey: 3212008