With the circumstances of each fraud, and the names of all the parties injured. The northern hero [electronic resource] ; being a faithful narrative of the life, adventures, and deceptions, of James George Semple, commonly called Major Semple, ... Together with an account of his trial, ... at the Old Bailey, ... for defrauding Mr. John Lycett, ... of a post-chaise, ...
- Uniform Title:
- Northern hero
- London : printed for G. Kearsley; and sold by all booksellers, 1786.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 1 unnumbered page, 84 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Semple, James George, 1759-
- Later editions were published with the titles 'The northern imposter' and 'Memoirs of the northern impostor'.
Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN25779.
View MARC record | catkey: 3212109