The works [electronic resource] : of William Shakespeare, in eight volumes. In which the beauties observed by Pope, Warburton, and Dodd, are pointed out. Together with the author's life, ... copious indexes, and, a list of the various readings. ...
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616
- Edinburgh : printed for Bell & Bradfute, J. Dickson, W. Creech, J. & J. Fairbairn, and T. Duncan, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 8 volumes ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN25913.
View MARC record | catkey: 3212142