Sermons on the following subjects. viz. Of moral and natural evil. ... The peculiar guilt and infamy of prevailing wickedness ... By James Foster. Volume II [electronic resource].
- Foster, James, 1697-1753
- London : printed for John Noon; and John Gray, 1737.
- Physical Description:
- volumes2 (8 unnumbered pages, 294, that is, 394 pages, 6 unnumbered pages) ; 8⁰.
- With three final advertisement leaves.
P.394 misnumbered 294.
A variant is correctly numbered.
Also issued as vol.2 of his: 'Sermons on various subjects', London, 1737.
Reproduction of original from the Cambridge University Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN37186.
View MARC record | catkey: 3212840