A select collection of modern poems. By several hands [electronic resource].
- Dublin : printed for John Henly, 1713.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 176, 22 pages ; 12⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Includes: 'A poem, to his excellency the Lord Privy-Seal, on the prospect of peace. By Mr. Tickell.', 5th ed.; 'An ode to the creator of the world.', 3rd ed.; 'An essay on poetry: by .. the Earl of Murlgrave.'; 'An essay on translated verse. By the Earl of Roscomon.'; 'An essay on criticism.'; 'The campaign, a poem, .. By Mr. Addison.', 3rd ed.; Coopers-Hill. A poem, .. by .. Sir John Denham' each with a separate titlepage bearing the imprint: Dublin: printed for John Henly, 1713. Pagination and register are continuous.
Also includes: 'Bleinheim, a poem, inscrib'd to the Right Honourable Robert Harley, Esq;', London: printed; and reprinted in Dublin by S. Powell, for John Henly, 1713 with separate titlepage, pagination and register.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT813.
View MARC record | catkey: 3213591