Hudibras [electronic resource] : In three parts. Written in the time of the late wars. Corrected and amended: with additions. To which is added, annotations, with an exact index to the whole. Adorn'd with a new set of cuts, design'd and engrav'd by Mr. Hogarth
- Butler, Samuel, 1612-1680
- London : printed for D. Midwinter, A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch, J. and J. Pemberton, R. Robinson, R. Ware [and 15 others in London], 1739.
- Physical Description:
- 24, 23-142, that is, 144 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 128-148, that is, 168 pages, 167-400, that is, 402 pages, 24 unnumbered pages, 9 unnumbered leaves of plates (4 folded) : portrait ; 12⁰.
- The text is continuous despite pagination.
With a final advertisement leaf.
With an index.
Aignatures: A-S¹² T⁶.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT1715.
View MARC record | catkey: 3213727