The destruction of Niniveh: a poem. By Charles Jenner, M.A [electronic resource].
- Jenner, Charles, 1736-1774
- Cambridge : printed by J. Archdeacon printer to the University; for Thomas & John Merrill, and sold by J. Johnson & Co., J. Dodsley, B. White, J. Robson, T. Becket & Co., and Newberry, & Carnan, London; J. Fletcher, and D. Prince at Oxford; G. Knapp at Peterborough, and J. Jenkinson at Huntingdon, 1768.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 16 pages ; 4⁰.
- Seatonian prize poem.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT2692.
View MARC record | catkey: 3213945