Modern refinement, a satire. By the author of The register of folly [electronic resource].
- Author of The register of folly
- Bath : printed for and by S. Hazard; sold also by Wilkie, and Robson, London; Fletcher at Oxford; Fletcher and Hodson at Cambridge and by the booksellers of Bath and Bristol, 1777.
- Physical Description:
- 19, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- 'The register of folly' is by 'an invalid'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT2725.
View MARC record | catkey: 3213955