A catalogue of several thousands of the most singular and interesting heads in the collection of manuscripts of ... Sir Julius Cæsar, ... Which will be sold by auction, ... on Wednesday the 14th of December, 1757, ... by Samuel Paterson [electronic resource].
- Paterson, Samuel, 1728-1802
- London : Printed and sold by Mr. Brindley, Messrs. Dodsley, Mr. Barnes, Messrs. Hooper and Morley; and at the place of sale, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ii, 94 pages ; 8⁰.
- Sale conditions signed by Samuel Paterson - A rewritten version of the original catalogue entitled: 'A catalogue of the manuscripts of .. Sir Julius Cæsar' for the auction on 23 November 1757, which was postponed to 14 December 1757.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT3221.
View MARC record | catkey: 3214029