The ladies defence: or, the bride-woman's counsellor answer'd: a poem. In a dialogue between Sir John Brute, Sir William Loveall, Melissa, and a parson. Written by a lady [electronic resource].
- Chudleigh, Mary Lee, Lady, 1656-1710
- London : printed for John Deeve at Bernard's-Inn-Gate in Holborn, 1701.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Address to ingenious ladies signed: M----y C----, i.e. Mary Chudleigh.- A reply to 'The bride woman's counsellor', by John Sprint.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, C172
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT4587.
View MARC record | catkey: 3214115