The pleader's guide [electronic resource] : a didactic poem, in two books, containing the conduct of a suit at law, with the arguments of Counsellor Bother'um, and Counsellor Bore'um, ... By the late John Surrebutter, ...
- Anstey, John, -1819
- London : printed for T. Cadell, jun. and W. Davies, (successors to Mr. Cadell), 1796.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 2 unnumbered pages, 79, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- John Surrebutter = John Anstey.
The leaf before the text reads: "Advertisement. If this first Book .. should meet with a favourable reception .. the second Book will in due time be submitted .. ".
Book II appeared in 1802.
A variant has 'advertisement' misspelled 'advertiesment' of final unpaginated sequence.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT9085.
View MARC record | catkey: 3214629