The chances [electronic resource] : a comedy. First writen by Beaumont & Fletcher; since altered & very much improved, by the Duke of Buckingham,...
- Buckingham, George Villiers, Duke of, 1628-1687
- London [The Hague] : printed for the Company [or rather, T. Johnson], [1720?]
- Physical Description:
- 79, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Beaumont, Francis, 1584-1616 and Fletcher, John, 1579-1625
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham's adaptation of the play by Beaumont and Fletcher or, more probably, by Fletcher alone.
With Johnson's device on the titlepage.
Also issued as part of: 'A collection of the best English plays', 1710-21, published by Johnson in The Hague.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT14872.
View MARC record | catkey: 3215463