Employment in Oregon : a guide to employment laws, regulations and practices - index
- [Place of publication not identified] : Matthew Bender & Company, -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Knowles, Pamela S. (Pamela Stebbeds), 1955-, Davidson, Neil B., Van Cleve, Richard N., and Clements, Michael K.
- A vital resource for labor and employment attorneys, employers and human resource professionals, Employment in Oregon: a guide to employment laws, reguations and practice makes a complex area of law easy to understand. It provides overviews and explanations of issues faced in the workplace every day, including: Sexual harassment; Reemployment rights of veterans; National origin discrimination; ADA requirements; FMLA requirements. Don't be without this insider's guide that helps you keep pace with the rapid evolution of employment law.
- 9780327168454 ebook
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated regularly
- Database includes most recent edition only., Authors: <third edition-> by Pamela S. Knowles with contributions from Richard N. Van Cleve, Neil B. Davidson, Michael K. Clements [and others]., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 32158508