Appendix to The patriot: containing, the author's conversation with his bookseller, &c. &c [electronic resource].
- Anstey, Christopher, 1724-1805
- Uniform Title:
- Patriot, a pindaric address to Lord Buckhorse. Appendix
- Cambridge : printed by Fletcher and Hodson. And sold by J. Dodsley; S. Crowder; J. Almon; and M. Hingeston, London, 1768.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 45-67, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Second part to: 'The patriot' published in 1767.
Anonymous. By Chistopher Anstey.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT22328.
View MARC record | catkey: 3216228