The beau's duel [electronic resource] : or, a soldier for the ladies. A comedy. As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Lincoln's-Inn-Fields, by Their Majesties servants. By the author of The busy body, ...
- Centlivre, Susanna, 1667?-1723
- London : printed for W. Feales, 1736.
- The fourth edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 78, that is, 70 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- The dedication signed: Susanna Cent-Livre.
The pagination jumps from 40 to 49 but text and register are continuous.
A reissue of the sheets of the 1735 edition, with cancellans titlepage with vertical chain lines, printed in red and black.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT25998.
View MARC record | catkey: 3216448