Theoretical-practical elements of music, parts III and IV [electronic resource] / Francesco Galeazzi ; a translation of Elementi teorico-pratici di musica, with an introduction and annotations by Deborah Burton and Gregory W. Harwood
- Galeazzi, Francesco, 1758-1819
- Uniform Title:
- Elementi teorico-pratici di musica. Pt. 3-4. English
- Urbana : University of Illinois Press, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 413 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Burton, Deborah, 1954- and Harwood, Gregory W.
- Studies in the history of music theory and literature ; v. 5
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The Life of Francesco Galeazzi -- The theoretical-practical elements of music : Galeazzi's activities as a writer and composer -- Writings and compositions by Francesco Galeazzi -- Theory of the principles of ancient and modern music -- On the elements of counterpoint.
- 9780252037085 (cloth), 0252037081 (cloth), and 9780252094187 epub
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32167734