Towards a sustainable built environment in Malaysia [electronic resource] / editors, Mahyuddin Ramli, Hugh Byrd
- [Glugor], Pulau Pinang : Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia : Distributors, Universiti Sains Malaysia Cooperative Bookshop : MPH Distributors, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 215 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ramli, Mahyuddin, Ir., Byrd, Hugh, 1954-, and Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Academic imprint series / Penerbit USM
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Energy, climate change, and the built environment, Malaysia / Hugh Byrd -- Landscape architecture and the issue of sustainability in the built environment / Jamel Ariffin -- Recycling scrap tyres into engineering and construction materials / Abd. Naser Abd. Ghani -- Sustainability in the practice of historic building conservation / A. Ghafar Ahmad -- Ferrocement technology for sustainable engineering construction / Mahyuddin Ramli -- Sustainable construction, issues in the Malaysian construction industry / Nazirah Zainul Abidin -- Planning for sustainable housing development / Abdul Ghani Salleh -- Planning for a sustainable retail environment in Malaysia / Nurwati Badarulzaman -- Future design in an energy efficient building as an identity of a Malaysian tropical architecture / Abdul Malek Abdul Rahman -- Sustainable design, learning from the traditional Malay architecture / Zulkifli Hanafi -- Sustainability in tourism, ecotourism development issues in Malaysia / Ahmad Puad Mat Som.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32168309