The Copyright Pentalogy How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law
- Geist, Michael
- University of Ottawa Press / Les Presses de l'Université d'Ottawa 2013
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (478 p.)
- library.oapen.org , Open Access: OAPEN Library: description of the publication
- library.oapen.org , Open Access: OAPEN Library, download the publication
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- The first comprehensive analysis of the July 2012 Supreme Court of Canada rulings on five copyright cases, this indispensible volume, edited by Michael Geist identifies the key aspects of the Court's decisions and considers the implications for the future of copyright law in Canada.
- Other Subject(s):
- OAPEN Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 32174109