Red River Gorge geological area, Daniel Boone National Forest, Kentucky / U.S. Forest Service, Southern Region
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Southern Region
- Atlanta, Ga. : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Region, 2020.
- Revised June 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 85 x 72 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- A 13.36/2-6:R 24/2020
- Outdoor recreation—Kentucky—Red River Gorge—Maps
- Trails—Kentucky—Red River Gorge—Maps
- Outdoor recreation—Kentucky—Clifty Wilderness—Maps
- Trails—Kentucky—Clifty Wilderness—Maps
- Outdoor recreation
- Red River Gorge (Ky.)—Maps
- Clifty Wilderness (Ky.)—Maps
- Daniel Boone National Forest (Ky.)—Maps
- Kentucky—Red River Gorge
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 83°42ʹ30ʺ--W 83°32ʹ30ʺ/N 37°55ʹ00ʺ--N 37°45ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours, shading, and spot heights.
Also shows the adjacent Clifty Wilderness.
"Constructed 2006 ... Revised in the Regional Office and reviewed by the Daniel Boone NF in 2020."
Shipping list no.: 2020-0229-P.
"Forest Service Map."
Includes inset map of the Big Branch canoe launch area, recreation site index, descriptive list of hiking trails and trail mileages, index to topographic maps, 4 instructional/informational advertisements, and vicinity map.
Text, recreation information, location map, and color illustrations on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 32175145