Contemporary approaches to soft tissue behavior around dental implants [electronic resource] / presented by Sascha A. Jovanovic, Nitzan Bichacho and Bernard Touati ; produced by Dolphin Face Productions
- Additional Titles:
- Contemporary approaches to soft tissue management
- Los Angeles, CA : Global Institute for Dental Education, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (127 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Jovanovic, Sascha A., Touati, Bernard, Bichacho, Nitzan, and Dolphin Face Productions (Firm)
- Dental education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- The ultimate test of every successful dental restoration is the long-lasting health of the surrounding soft tissues, which should be achieved predictably in each and every surgical and restorative implant treatment. This WebLIVE! will depict cutting edge treatment modalities of gingival integration concepts to obtain the optimal conditions, utilizing innovative papilla techniques, atraumatic surgical techniques and titanium, alumina, zirconia materials toward functional and natural-looking restorations. The lecture will cover transmucosal biocompatibility of implant, abutment, and restorative materials, submergence/emergence profiles, connections/disconnections of prosthetic parts, scanning or impression of abutments connected during 1st stage surgery, and explore treatment options from diagnostic models through immediate provisionals to the optimal definitive ceramic-based restorations.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Aug. 14, 2013).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Dental education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 32177915