Complications in dentoalveolar surgery [electronic resource] / presented by Earl Freymiller
- Los Angeles, CA : Global Institute for Dental Education, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (97 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Freymiller, Earl
- Dental education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Although the risks of complications associated with dentoalveolar surgery can oftentimes be greatly reduced, they cannot be completely eliminated. It is impossible to practice dentoalveolar surgery without experiencing the occasional complication. In the course of this lecture, the more common complications will be discussed in detail, as well as some less commonly encountered complications that have the potential for serious consequences. The lecture will specifically focus on ways to prevent or reduce the risk of various complications, how to recognize complications when they occur, and appropriate methods of treatment.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Aug. 14, 2013).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Dental education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 32177954