Design thinking. Step five : do your research / University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- Additional Titles:
- Step five : do your research
- Charlottesville, VA : University of Virginia Darden, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Liedtka, Jeanne and Colgate Darden Graduate School of Business Administration
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Step five in Jeanne Liedtka's 15-step Design Thinking methodology, "Do Your Research," puts your design thinking plan into action. This six-minute video explores effective research techniques and best practices. Through your research you will discover answers to the question, "What is?" In addition, participants are asked to consider the design space for their work such as a "watering hole" or a "war room." "Do Your Research" is meant to accompany any one of three cases (Arena Industries [UVA-S-0240], Trenton State College [UVA-S-0241], or Great Lakes [UVA-S-0248]) that explore the design thinking approach to innovative problem solving.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 16, 2020).
View MARC record | catkey: 32178541