The distrest mother [electronic resource] : A tragedy. As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. By Her Majesty's servants. Written by Mr. Philips
- Philips, Ambrose, 1674-1749
- London : printed for S. Buckley; and J. Tonson, 1712.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 57, 3 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Translated and adapted from Racine's 'Andromaque'.
In this issue, p. 50, line 21 reads: "Oh Pyrrhus! Tyrant! Traitor! Thou shalt bleed!".
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT34725.
View MARC record | catkey: 3217876