United Nations : weaknesses in internal oversight and procurement could affect the effective implementation of the planned renovation : testimony before the Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government Information, and International Security / statement of Thomas Melito
- Melito, Thomas
- Additional Titles:
- Weaknesses in internal oversight and procurement could affect the effective implementation of the planned renovation
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government Information, and International Security
United States. Government Accountability Office
- Testimony ; GAO-06-877 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 23, 2006).
"For release ... June 20, 2006."
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/23/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d06877t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 32179441